Here is what we always provide to you. Whichever one of us you select will:
- make sure that you have your marriage license in good time, and that you know exactly where to go and what to do to get it.
- meet both of you one time in the San Fernando Valley or Simi Valley so we can get to know each other, I can get all the information I need, and you can get all your questions answered.
- interact with you to create a personalized wedding ceremony, based on my standard “simple and elegant” ceremony enhanced with poems readings, prayers, or whatever else you like, starting with my large PDF book of wedding readings.
- arrive early at your ceremony dressed in a suit or a robe (your choice) and officiate in a manner which your guests will all compliment.
- submit your signed marriage license to the County, let you know when it has arrived, and provide detailed information on how to obtain your certified copies.
- be available for any questions or advice during the entire process.
- provide all the above services for a single fixed fee which we will quote you at the start.
- For an additional fee your officiant will attend your rehearsal. They can lead the recessional and processional practice (people walking up and down the aisle) if required.
Interested? Please fill out this form with brief information about your planned ceremony to receive a quote and start the process of a great wedding ceremony!