If you want to get married just the two of you as cheap as possible, I offer a Quickie Wedding service. It’s still really lovely, but the ultimate in no frills. This is intended for just the two of you, or at the most a few friends. Your cost is $65 plus the cost of your marriage license.
- You get a simple and elegant ceremony
- You must have obtained a marriage license from your local county office. See below for information on where to get a marriage license.
- The whole affair lasts about 20 minutes
- I will return the signed marriage license to the County for recording.
- My fee is $65 and you must prepay using PayPal.
- The marriage license cost is additional – it will cost you approximately $90, depending on the county where you obtain it, and payable to the county. You will pay for the marriage license when you obtain it and before your you come to me for your ceremony.
- I can accommodate you any time I am available, which is usually evening and weekends. Please enter your PREFERRED DATE and I will let you know what times I am available on that date.
- Upon receipt of your payment, I will send you an email with complete instructions and details
- Note: If you wish to get married soon (like today or tomorrow) please also call or text me at 818-334-2933 so we can set things up.